The Right Shutter
What you need to look for?
Before picking out the product, style and colours you need to follow these
• What do you expect the shutters to achieve?
• Which louvre blade would best suit the situation?
• What frame best suits the environment/situation?
• Where will the divider rails be positioned?
• Reveal or face mount?
• “Frame the window”
• Look for window crank handles.
• Is there a protruding cyclone bar?
• Swinging radius of the shutter panel
• Is the architrave protruding onto the clearance?
• Will the window lock interfere with the louvre rotation?
• Ensure the louvre selection will clear all obstacles.
• Have the installer/distributor check to ensure this.