SHUTTER BASICS – SIGNATURE SERIES
Max Panel Height: 1500mm without midrail – 2900 with midrail
Max Panel Width:
• Hinged 900mm for panels up to 1500h or 650mm wide for panels over 1500m high. Hinged panels are not recommended for high traffic areas like doorways. In these cases we’d recommend our durable Australian Made Elipso Aluminium Louvres. We have solid stiles (co-extruded reinforced) on order that will give us 900mm wide up to 2000mm high. These are due end of June.
• Bifold 450mm per panel
• Slider 900mm
The Right Shutter
What you need to look for?
Before picking out the product, style and colours you need to follow these
• What do you expect the shutters to achieve?
• Which louvre blade would best suit the situation?
• What frame best suits the environment/situation?
• Where will the divider rails be positioned?
• Reveal or face mount?
• “Frame the window”
• Look for window crank handles.
• Is there a protruding cyclone bar?
• Swinging radius of the shutter panel
• Is the architrave protruding onto the clearance?
• Will the window lock interfere with the louvre rotation?
• Ensure the louvre selection will clear all obstacles.
• Have the installer/distributor check to ensure this.